Friday, January 16, 2009

Chasing the White Rabbit


Its all funny to me. Your all just chasing the white rabbit trying to figure out who I might be. Its funny at what lengths people will go to avoid the issues and attempt to find me. You will chase your (cotton) tails in circles looking for me, as the next semester goes down the drain. Even more amazing is how fast you would turn on yourselves and try and implicate members. Conspiracy theories and random accusations will get you nowhere. So enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole and in the mean time I will let everyone know of whats REALLY going on in Ithaca. 1

3 comments:

  1. Looks like SGA is going down in flames. Thanks guys and gals!! Can't wait for the Ithacan article about this fucking blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ithacan sucks, I have no idea how it wins any awards

    also, "student writes blog because he is unhappy with SGA"

    sounds juicy...not

    to me thats the same as

    "student writes blog about bad break up"

    keep up the good work Ithacan

    ReplyDelete